Steel Framed Decks, the Next Evolution is Here
We love building steel-framed decks! In fact, 90% of our decks are created using Fortress Evolutions galvanized steel framing.
The interlocking joist and ledger system allows us to build sturdy and safe decks for our clients. Plus, the powder-coated finish provides increased corrosion resistance. As a result, the steel frames handle the harsh seasonal weather that we experience in our area better than wood.
Benefits of Using Steel Framing Over Wood
- Builds flat, stays flat!
- You can use it with any type or brand of decking materials, including composite, PVC, aluminum, tile, wood, tropical hardwoods, concrete, and tile.
- Designed for low-maintenance, durability, and safety.
- A noncombustible material, resistant to fire and invulnerable to rotting, warping, splitting, and pesky insect damage.
- Unlike wood framing, there is no need to soak steel with insecticide and fungicide.
- Steel is recycled and recyclable. Therefore, it’s more sustainable than wood.
- Carries a 25-year limited manufacturer warranty!
Looks Great, Lasts Forever
New Castle builds decks that maintain their beauty and performance for years to come. We provide a quality customer experience through every step of the creative/building process. While we will build with whatever material you ultimately choose, we prefer to use quality materials, like steel framing, that is designed to last.
We are a Fortress preferred contractor, demonstrating an unparalleled knowledge of Fortress Building Products through promotion and installation. New Castle adheres to established installation guidelines and best practices.
View some of our recent steel-framed decks and staircases in our project gallery: https://newcastlega.com/projects/
Ready to get started? Give us a call at (678) 982-4173 or fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page.